Yamaha TX16WYamaha TX16W
• Polyphony - 16 voices
• Sampler - 12-bit, 50kHz (mono), 33.3kHz (stereo), variable.
• Memory - 1.5 MB (expandable) for 16.3 seconds at 16.7kHz in mono. External 3.5" disks.
• Filter - 17 including resonant types, one per voice
• Sequencer - None
• Effects - Filter, Phaser, all possible thru Typhoon 2000
• Keyboard - None
• Control - MIDI IN/OUT/THRU (8-part multitimbral), Remote start/stop
• Date Produced - 1988
Have had 3. First with 1.5Mb RAM and Yamaha OS2. Later with Typhoon OS
and the second and third one with 3Mb RAM.
Yamaha TX16W Typhoon Manual
Yamaha TX16W Manual
My TX16W samples
A lot of tx16w samples (Yamaha OS)